My Travel Essentials: Skincare & Make Up
Hello, It’s Adelyn!
Still, with my excitement after comeback from South Korea, I’d like to share my travel essentials for skin care and makeup. I’m a type of person that always has a problem to pack my clothes especially make up. Even though I bring a big pouch of makeup, at the end I didn’t use that much. So I separated products that I’ll use no matter what happens and put them in a small pouch. So here it is my skincare and makeup that I used on my latest trip to South Korea.
Starting with skincare thingy:
- Koelf Ruby Bulgarian Rose Hydro Gel Eye Patch: I used this every time before going to sleep to reduce my fine lines and less creasing when I’m gonna apply makeup pin the morning.
- Nature Leaves Hello’s Night Serum: This facial oil helps to keep moisturizing my face. You could read my review in HERE.
- Evete Naturals Papaya Enzyme Face Scrub: This is the one and only my August favorite, I’ve already talked about this on my INSTA. I used this on my second and third day, cause my skin started to show a sign of breakout. After I used this, my skin becomes clear and stay away from the breakout.
Move on to Make up:
- The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer, well well this concealer already becomes my HG. I only used this to cover up my dark circles and acne scars, cause I prefer to have light make up not a kinda full coverage makeup.
- Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder, I bought this on my first day in Gangnam. Cause I forgot to bring my loose powder and love this cause it’s so travel-friendly.
- QL Cosmetics Eyebrow Cream – Brown, never thought this eyebrow cream is really helpful on my trip.
- Maybelline The Magnum Barbie Mascara
- Skin Food Eyelash Curler
- Wardah EyeXpert Optimum Hi-Black Liner
- LT-Pro Perfecting Eye Colour M02
- Tony Moly Liptone Get It Tint
I only used this product for 3 days, even my big makeup pouch stays in my luggage. LOL. So, what’s your travel essentials for skin care and makeup? Leave the comment below and let’s talk about it. Maybe I could discover a new and good product.
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram for more daily updates!